Learn more about yoga during the interview with studio owner, Heather Anastos, in the video above!
Yoga Community, LLC makes yoga accessible regardless of age, size, mobility, injury, or fitness level.
*Our highly qualified staff includes:
- All instructors have a minimum of 200-hours of training
- Four instructors with 10+ years teaching experience
- Two 500-hr+ trained instructors
- Certified yoga therapist
- Certified Yoga for Scoliosis instructor
- Teachers trained in Trauma-Informed Yoga
- Certified Yoga for Mobility-Impaired (including wheelchair)
- Continuing Education Provider for yoga teachers
YOU can do yoga. We can help make it SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and FUN!
Sweet 16 Year Celebration!
Sweet 16-Day Pass: $32 or
16 Class Punch Card: $160
Visit our schedule page!
Research is demonstrating the many benefits of yoga!
Studies show that yoga:
- Reduces Stress
- Relieves Anxiety
- May Reduce Inflammation
- Could Improve Heart Health
- Improve Quality of Life
- May Fight Depression
- Could Reduce Chronic Pain
- Could Promote Sleep Quality
- Improves Flexibility and Balance
- Could Help Improve Breathing
- May Relieve Migraines
- Promotes Healthy Eating Habits
- Can Increase Strength
Our classes are designed to include these healthful, holistic benefits!